Cornerstone exists because of Jesus. We'd love to show you how your story matters to him, and how his story matters for you.
The church isn't an organization or a building. The church is a family—God’s family, filled with redeemed sinners that are now his children because of Jesus.
Just like a vine grows best with a good trellis, our church family grows best with good programs. Our programs and ministries are tailored to support the community and mission God has given us.
1 Thess. 4:13-18
Jesus promises that he is going to return. In this passage, Paul describes that return and encourages us to live in light of that certain coming reality. As we do, we realize that Jesus’ coming return changes everything. Our lives, hearts, emotions, and choices are all shaped by the reality that Jesus is coming back for this one simple reason: whatever the circumstance, we have hope.
1. How does Jesus’ return change your view of death?
2. How does Jesus’ return change your view of your life?
3. How does Jesus’ return change your view of your possessions?
4. How does Jesus’ return change your view of disappointment and suffering?
5. How does Jesus’ return change your view of love and blessing?
6. What are some practical ways you could encourage those around you with reminders of Christ’s return?
Scott serves the church by overseeing leadership, development, global ministries, and counseling/discipleship.
Additional sermons that might be of interest.
Suggestions from related topics.