Cornerstone exists because of Jesus. We'd love to show you how your story matters to him, and how his story matters for you.
The church isn't an organization or a building. The church is a family—God’s family, filled with redeemed sinners that are now his children because of Jesus.
Just like a vine grows best with a good trellis, our church family grows best with good programs. Our programs and ministries are tailored to support the community and mission God has given us.
Jesus teaches that the greatest commandment, which encompasses all others, is love—love for God and love for others. In this sermon, we look more closely at growing in love for God as his disciples. Across the Bible, we find that loving God means listening to him in Scripture, speaking to him in prayer, and working what he says into our hearts. These large categories—Bible, Prayer, and Heart Work—help us understand and enjoy our walk with God.
1. Do you feel like you are walking with God in your life? Why or why not?
2. What are some ways you have grown in love for God over the last year or two? How did that growth happen?
3. Are you listening and learning from the Bible? What does that look like for you?
4. Are you talking and relating to God in prayer? What does that look like for you?
5. Are you internalizing and applying what God says? What does that look like for you?
Brian serves the church by overseeing preaching and Sunday morning services at Cornerstone.
Additional sermons that might be of interest.
Suggestions from related topics.